Podcast interview: Productivity Alchemy
Curious about how I keep myself organised doing all the things I do? I did an interview with Kevin Sonney, at the great podcast Productivity Alchemy, and the episode came out today (May 16th, 2019).
On it, I answer the seven questions he asks all his guests (see below), and talk about various of my projects outside the Celia Lake books.
His wife, Ursula Vernon, usually is also on for a portion of each episode (though not this time, she was down wrangling livestock with a friend of theirs…) and the interview guests come from a wide range of backgrounds, including a bunch of creative types.
In a quirk of amusing timing, Augusta Scarlett, who does the covers for my series, was on for episode 93, last month. Her interview is also great, and I recommend it.
Feel free to get in touch if you’ve got a question about any of it, or the tools I use. I’m always glad to geek out about that kind of thing.
The seven questions Kevin uses are:
- Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about what you do.
- How do you keep yourself organized?
- What systems and/or habits are valuable to you?
- How do you decide what to do first?
- What is the best advice or feedback you’ve been given?
- Do you celebrate your success, and if so, how?
- How to you deal with failure or when you miss a goal?